Thursday, May 23, 2013

We’ll Always Have ... Madrid

Wait, I thought it was Paris. 

(Pardon that one, please; I didn’t have a fun title.)

Anyways, I HAVE MY FLIGHT INFORMATION! (Now that I think about it, that probably could have been my title. C’est la vie.)

If you spend a lot of time in close proximity to me, you know that I’m freaking out all over again. If you don’t—well, you just found out. In all seriousness, my excitement levels have skyrocketed, so that my excitement-to-nerve ratio is currently around 100.000:1* (numbers subject to change abruptly).

My initial assumption about flights was that I would fly to NYC for the PDO (Pre-Departure Orientation), and then my group would fly from JFK to RBA (Rabat-Salé Airport). Boy, was I wrong. (You know what they say about when you assume…)

Instead, I’m going to Spain.

Sort of.

My group flies out of JFK, and we have a layover in Madrid. So we will be spending time in Spain.  If you count the airport.

From there, we fly to Casablanca, and I suppose we will eventually get to Rabat. Somehow. See, that’s where the info ends. Maybe we have our in-country orientation there, or maybe we’re touring there for a few days before we meet our host families. Which would be absolutely amazing.



Either way, I’m still flipping out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment