Friday, June 14, 2013

When I Talk to Myself … And Myself Replies

Isn’t that one of the definitions of insanity? *nervous laugh* Because I do it all the time. In this particular instance, I am staging a Q & A with myself. Why? Because I feel like it, that’s why. Me was crabby. So other me decided to poke fun at me.

Me: What is your name?

ME: Are you serious right now?

Me: No, the only Sirius I know of is Sirius Black. And he's dead. I'm asking your name. If I was Sirius, I wouldn't need to ask since you're me. 

ME: *Sighs* First: Really, you're going to be like this? Second: I thought we went over this? Genevieve. And you can pronounce it in English or French or Swiss-French, but I will go bonkers if you say Gweniveve or Guinevere.

Me: No made up names or English Queens here.

ME: And no Lancelots either. You know, I’d be quite frightened if someone appeared in this day and age with the name Lancelot. 

Me: I don’t blame you.

ME: You better not, after some of the shenanigans you’ve pulled.

Me: *Rolls eyes* So what’s your favorite city?

ME: Whatever foreign city I was last in.

Me: Real helpful.

ME: Fribourg. Although, I’m pretty sure Rabat is gonna take its place.

Me: As am I.

ME: At least we agree.

Me: So, are you—

ME: Stop there. Before you even ask, cat person. Definitely cat person.

Me: Seriously, how did you know that?

ME: Take a second and think.

Me: Riiiiiight.

ME: Getting a little tired, are we?

Me: Maybe a little.

ME: Don’t lie.

Me: Okay, a lot.

ME: Better.

Me: Oh, whatever. So what are you thinking about?

ME: That question.

Me: No, seriously.

ME: Cheese.

Me: Cheese? Of all the things we’re thinking about and you chose to tell them about 
Cheese?

ME: Yes.

Me: You are so annoying.

ME: I know.

Me: Hey, guess what? 

ME: What.

Me: ? 

ME: You told me to guess what. So I guessed "what." 

Me: Not what I meant. Since you're being unhelpful: 2 days until we leave! 

ME: EEEEEEEEE! Reallyreallyreallyreallyreally? 

Me: Yes. 

ME: Whhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! 

Me: Pretty much. And I think that about wraps it up.

ME: Oh, fine.

Me: I’m so glad that we’re finally agreeing.


I’m sure you can all see that I have waaaaaay too much time on my hands. 

But see, the thing is, I actually don't. I'm pressed for time. I have no time. It's more nervous energy and stress relief than anything else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment