Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Ask Me Your Questions

I don't have copious amounts of time to write about every aspect of my life here, as nice as that might be. So instead of trying to figure out what to blog and what not to blog (to keep it interesting for you all), ask me questions! (Yes, you are doing most of the work for me. We've already established that I'm lazy.) Comment below (or Inbox/Other-box me) and I will try to answer them to the best of my ability.

(*Note: I will not be answering any questions as to the secrets of the universe. Just so you know.) 

5 comments:

  1. You lazy? Can't believe that!


    What its the one pleasant surprise you have found?

    How is it to have younger siblings? What its your favorite TV show to watch with them?

    Where do you like to go? Do you have a picture? Why do you like to go there?

    Biggest difference from home that you enjoy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pictures of your route to school, petit taxis and your school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donde esta la marina para my barco??? Por favor, da me fotos de este marina! ;-) (Sabes que es el escritero)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops! "quien" vice "que" in the above. Oh, and I might have made up the word "escritero" too! Sucks getting old! Love you bunches!!!

      Delete
  4. I'm a YES student going to Morocco for the year! Have you been to Agdal at all? I would love pictures around Rabat! Your blog is great!

    ReplyDelete